Thursday, September 21, 2006

a blue and white fetish


I'm so proud of our new bed(ding). I did a wedding gift switcheroo to get the comforter, and my mum's friend Mrs. Bean gave us the lovely sheets. This is a Ralph Lauren set called "Catalina," and I just love it. I'm really such a sucker for blue and white. I have to get the accent pillows next.



Here is our china, just in case you didn't believe me about my blue and white fetish. ;) This pattern is called "Finlandia" and is made by Churchill China. The picture is a not-too-great one I took right after the big shower. I was just so excited to finally have a matching set!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I keep the china in the cabinets. We have a lot of cabinet space. Of course I also am giving away a lot of our old bachelor/bachelorette china. I love red and white china, too. :)

September 22, 2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home