Friday, October 06, 2006

wedding photos!!!

Ok. I feel so guilty for not posting in so long! I must write something.

I've been engrossed with our wedding pictures lately. M. Broadway Photography, that took the new profile pic I have up, finally posted all of the pictures. The photographer's work is so wonderful, and I just keep going to look at them. All 853 of them. Oh dear. So, I guess I have to post some here because now I'm talking about them. However, I'm very worried that I won't be able to stop.


This cake was made by my dear friend Rebekka (http://www.tartacakes.blogspot.com/). It was exquisite-- absolutely perfect. I can't stop looking at the pictures of it. Rebekka will soon be launching her cake business in Nashville, TN; so if you live there, you must order one her unbelievable cakes.

WOW!

These are the purses hanging on the bridesmaids' dresses. I wish there was a picture of them holding the purses, but oh well.

All of our bouquets. Picking the flowers was one of my favorite parts. These weren't exactly what I ordered, but they were pretty nonetheless. I loved my bouquet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't blame you for keeping on looking at the wedding photos. They are lovely.

October 07, 2006 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love your bridesmaid dresses. And your cake was gorgeous!

January 30, 2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sally, thanks! Rebekka (www.thecakeparlour.com) made our cake.

January 30, 2007 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home