Tuesday, October 17, 2006

a red thing

I went red!! I even dyed my eyebrows. :D Here are some pictures (before and after). Don't judge too harshly because the first picture was taken by a professional photographer (Mark Broadway Photography), and I also have different facial expressions in each picture. Hubby didn't like the original red head pictures; so maybe he'll like the "after" one. LOL. The hair color was more brassy and bright at first (as is always the case with hair dye). Now it is more auburn, which I think I like because that is basically what I was going for in the first place. Hooray for change! (Ok, I really promise to post a crafty thing again soon. I just got an additional job teaching four more classes; so my life is pretty hectic right now.)

Before

After. Do I look like a true red head?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.....MY.....GOSH!!!. I LOVE it! Wow...this is weird, but it is so you!!!

Gush, gush, gush...now, I can't help but ask, why did you do it on October 17th?

October 17, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I have been wanting to go red for quite a while. I got a free trip to the salon from my friend Rachel; so I decided the time was right. Oct. 17 was the first day they had open. Nothing special-- just special for me! LOL. Anyway, it feels really strange to look at myself in the mirror, but it's fun, too. So should I dye my eyebrows?

P.S. Thanks for the lovely compliments! :D

October 17, 2006 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hair looks great as do the eyebrows.

October 18, 2006 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the eyebrows make it.

October 24, 2006 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home