Saturday, July 21, 2007

"The Hottest Women of Food Network"

Hey, Gals! I have no time whatsoever to post right now (we're moving this week, and I think I'm losing my mind), but being the Food Network fan that I am, and considering the running dialogue (which I'm sure a lot of other people are having) I have with my husband about Food Network personalities, I just had to post a link to this article entitled "The Hottest Women of Food Network." Make sure you read both pages; I thought it was hilarious. :D

I just can't wait for the unveiling of the next Food Network Star! I secretly hope that it's Amy, although I don't think it will be if enough heterosexual men vote; I think Rory's boobs will win.

On a different note, has anyone seen the Lens Crafters commercial with those beautiful white lace up pumps? I think (judging by the style and the red soles) that they are Christian Louboutin, but the only ones that I can find right now are a pair that are silver and brown (Go here to see what I'm talking about). Anyway, I do not always have a shoe fetish, but those are the sexiest damn shoes, and if I had just one ounce less of self control, those shoes would be on their way to my house right now. (Yes, my passion makes me care nothing for run-on sentences.) Sometimes I am such a whore for fashion that I embarass myself.

Well, anyway, take care, friends, and send your best thoughts and prayers our way as we hit the road. We'll soon be closer to some you, and that makes me happy. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, dear, it's time to post some pics of your new town/house/neighborhood...please!

Miss you...and I'm laughing at your post because it seems like all Manley and I talk about are the food network personalities!

August 10, 2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant find them either, but found 2 other similars, here:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.shoewawa.com/alicette.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shoewawa.com/2007/04/christian_loubo_27.html&h=149&w=200&sz=50&hl=en&start=6&tbnid=_gYgws49J5c37M:&tbnh=77&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlenscrafter%2Bcommercial%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/23428

-charlene-

August 16, 2007 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing?? What's up?

September 17, 2007 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey beth! How are you doing? I'm missing you :)

Hannah Crumpler Miller is spending three weeks with me right now to record her album in Nashville. Last weekend we painstakingly struggled to remember all the motions and lyrics to "I pledge allegience to the Lamb." ! Update us soon please !

October 06, 2007 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey beth! Do you still ever check this? I have no idea how else to get in touch with you...I don't think I have your current email address, and everyone else is on Facebook. Are you on there? Anyway, I've been talking to some of the girls about TEN YEAR REUNION stuff (can you even believe it?) And just really wanted to get in touch with you! I miss you! So curious how you're doing. I started a new, free blog at blogspot 'cause I was tired of paying for Typepad. Also, you can drop me an email if you get a chance...Love you!

February 01, 2009 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home