Tuesday, October 24, 2006

autumn and the city

I was tired of looking at my face every time I went to my blog; so I had to take matters into my hands. It is very cold here now, and I'm so excited. I've been drinking a lot of hot drinks-- especially my favorite spiced tea recipe that has Tang, lemonade mix, spices, and instant tea in it. You know the one. Yesterday, I bought some good winter pants. You know the ones that are denim but tailored like a dress pant? I have wanted some for years (I'm way too picky, and I never have much money), and I finally found a pair I love and bought them.


This is my favorite mug for consuming hot beverages on chilly fall days. It's from Starbucks, of all places. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE Starbucks, but this just doesn't look very "Starbucksy," does it? Starbucks's style is usually more artsy/bohemian. My aunt got it for me for Christmas or my birthday a few years ago.

I am really dying for some culture right now. Just looking at this mug makes me citysick. However, I am going out with the girls in Montgomery this weekend. My friend Rachel never got a lingerie shower before she got married; so my friend Paige and I are giving her some goodies. :D We're going out for drinks and appetizers, and then we'll go to Rachel's to drink wine and watch Sex and the City. Good city girl fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

It sounds like a fun weekend. Be sure to fill us in on all the details!

October 25, 2006 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home